Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CreateWithHp #CollectiveBias
Want to get in your own BTS lane? Hover over the first image for everything you need!
When I was in middle school, I used to dread printing stuff. I honestly hated the hassle of spending the time going into the library, finding an open computer, and printing. When you’re terribly awful at completing school work on time, and the last thing you always have to do is print your homework out, it’s a majorly stressful situation!!
I didn’t come from a wealthy background, so when it came to back to school, I had to be careful with what I asked my parents to buy for me. We never had a printer growing up, so looking back, this is a product that I would’ve loved when I was heading back to school. Plus, it’s affordable too, so you don’t have to worry about your family saying no when you ask them to buy it.
A few weeks ago, I was shopping at Walmart and came across a printer that I wanted to talk about today. It’s the HP AMP Bluetooth Printer. Don’t even try and compare this printer to any of the ones that are in your school, because this one totally rules out of all of them. Available only at Walmart, the HP AMP actually plays incredible music, and the printer is so good that you feel like you’ve got a true stereo inside of it. You simply hook up Bluetooth on your cell phone and connect it to the printer to start playing. Walmart is putting on a ton of in-store demos for you to see how to use the printer before you buy it, so check out the full list here.
A few things you can do with your new printer…
- Make calls
- Print your social media images
- Keep your smartphone charged
- Listen to music!
My back to school tutorial is below:
1. When you first wake up in the morning, make yourself a nice cup of coffee. That always sets the mood for the day.
2. Power on your printer and make sure your bluetooth is connected. Open up Spotify, and play a song you like. Right now, I love listening to Dua Lipa’s music!
3. When your coffee is ready, snap a pic of it and send it to post.
4. Don’t forget you can move your printer around, too. I love using my printer in the living room for leisure work, and in the office space for a work day. It’s truly versatile, and really sets the mood for any room.
5. If you’re trying to make the printer handy for bigger projects like cards or invitations, it’s pretty simple to do that too. Just make sure you have the correct paper on hand at all times: you never know when you’re going to want to have a spontaneous girls night!
The correct link to purchase the printer online is here.