A model on the runway at ADAM’s spring 2011 show at Lincoln Center’s The Theatre.
White tee: Charlotte Russe
Leather jacket- Alexander McQueen via net-a-porter.com
Jeans- Forever 21
Heels- Steve Madden
2: Charlotte Russe
3: Forever 21
4: Forever 21
The last outfit post I did was me wearing my H&M colored skinnies and I didn’t want to make the post wicked long so I figured I would make this post directed to colored skinnies.
1. Avoid wearing a tight top with brightly colored skinny jeans.
SO-Select a top that is looser fitting and skims over the upper body. (LOOK AT KIM).
2. Colored jeans are vibrant, so don’t make the top be the vocal point of the outfit. Look for neutral colors, like black, brown, grey, navy or white. The whole outfit is more balanced with a plain top.
3. If you want a more polished look, opt for a fitted jacket/blazer over the looser top.
1. Bright colored skinny jeans can visually shorten your legs and make them look wider. Select shoes with height.
2. Sophisticated look- opt for neutral pumps or
even flats for people with longer legs. Say blue skinnies and a plain color flat.
3- Trendy/fun- Go for neutral-colored wedges or platforms.
4- If you have long legs (like me!) flats or sandals would also work fabulously.
1. Colored skinnies work best with a simple, basic colored top and neutral type shoe. So, opt for silver/gold hoop earrings (for a more trendy look) and simple bangles or bracelets.
2. For more flair to your outfit- add a multicolored scarf that matches your jean and top colors. You can also substitute the scarf for a beaded necklace!
Wear to find colored skinnies:
(Think you get the idea. You can find them literally everywhere).
P.S. Next post will be an outfit post! I have so many exciting posts coming up I’m SO excited to share with all of you 🙂
P.P.S. Flared jeans are always amazing! Colored flares are never bad!